When it comes down to the end of the semester, due dates are quickly approaching and there seems to be more work that needs to be done then there are hours in the day. You’ve worked hard all semester and the only thing stopping you from Christmas break is what appears to be an impossible to do list. Here are some tips to surviving the last few weeks of the semester:
- Take time out for yourself: step away from the books and laptop and go to the gym or watch a movie with friends.
- Use your planner/ make lists: divide your to do list up by days and times that you can work on things, that way it won’t seem as overwhelming and instead you can just focus on what you need to do that day.
- Sleep: it seems hard to make time to sleep when you feel that there isn’t even enough time in the day to study-sleeping is very important!
- Remember that the end is near: every assignment handed in means that you are one step closer to being done the semester and one step closer to Christmas break.
- Start studying early: starting to study or at least making flash cards and writing out lecture notes early will avoid some stress and last minute cramming in the long run.